eVisa is an electronic visa application system that allows eligible applicants to apply for a visa online. The system is available for citizens of certain countries who are travelling to certain destinations.
eVisa has many benefits over the traditional visa application process. It is faster, more convenient and easier to use. Applicants can apply for a visa from the comfort of their own home, without having to visit a visa application centre or embassy.
eVisa also reduces the risk of lost or stolen visa applications, as all applications are stored electronically.
eVisa is not available for all countries and all destinations. Please check the eVisa website to see if you are eligible to apply for a visa online.
- A document that allows a foreign national to enter a country for a specific purpose
- Can be obtained electronically
- Eliminates the need for a physical visa
- Can be used for business, tourism, or other purposes
- May have restrictions on activities that can be undertaken while in the country
Advantages of eVisa
There are many advantages of eVisa over the traditional visa application process.